Following the announcement that the Junior school will not re-open tomorrow, we also will be delaying the return to school of Y1 children until at least 15th June. This decision is based on the following factors:
Unfortunately, this will extend our school closure for a further period and we apologise to parents who have been planning a return to work. We hope that by taking this approach, we can reduce the risk of transmission in our school and community.
During this further period of closure, we will continue to set work on Google Classroom and remain open for key worker children.
The health and safety of our staff, children and families is always our main priority.
Thank you for your continued support.