After School Clubs
- Our programme of After School Clubs runs half-termly, Monday to Thursday 3.15-4.15pm
- All club places will be allocated via Parentmailpmx, this reduces paperwork and gives all parents the same opportunity to book a place for their child.
- Each club can have up to a maximum of 16 children (32 for soccer as we have 2 coaches). To put your child down for a club please go onto Parentmailpmx, select the appropriate club and place in your basket. The item must be paid for within 20 minutes or it will automatically go back into the system for another parent to purchase. If you have difficulty using Parentmailpmx please speak to one of our office staff who will be happy to help you.
- If your child is entitled to pupil premium funding you are able to book one club per half term free of charge. Please contact the office to reserve a place. If your circumstances have changed and you think you may be entitled to pupil premium funding please complete the pupil premium eligibility form which is available from the office.
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking including information about what they will need and where to collect at the end of the session.
- Children go straight from class to their club after school and parents collect at 4.15 from the front of the school.
Rochford Martial Arts is bringing their Little Tiger and Tigger squad program to our after school clubs. The age-specific children's martial arts classes are fun, exciting and help to develop concentration, memory, balance and coordination. At the end of the 6 weeks each child will receive a certificate showing the elements they have passed, which can then be shown at Rochford Martial Arts if your child looks to take up a free taster.
The club is run by Lucy Hodges from Rochford Martial Arts
Tri-golf is a fun official alternative version of golf, designed specifically for primary school children.
Sessions are developed to integrate fundamental movement skills, introductory golf movement patterns alongside improved life skills. Our sessions are set in a fun and safe environment with the aim of introducing golf through the use of game-based learning techniques.We use Tri golf equipment to enable us to deliver a variety of golfing skills.
The club will be run by Adam a PGA trainee professional from Garon Park Golf club.
The children can take part in craft activities or building with Lego
The club is run by members of our support staff.
Skills coaching, shooting drills, small sides games.
The club is run by Southend United FC
Tag Rugby Club
Fun non-contact games designed to introduce the children to the skills involved in rugby, all of which develop hand eye coordination, and introduce the children to team work, fitness and ball skills.
The club is run by Stephen Reid, Rochford Hundred Rugby Club and Little Scrummers
Fun science experiments with Mrs Ferguson our Science Co-ordinator.